All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition provides not only simple, one-line definitions, but also entries that discuss the issues involved in, and alternative approaches to, the central concepts, theories and writings of sociology. It is a comprehensive reference for students of school to university level.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight371 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byNicholas Abercrombie,etc.
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.