Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of 250 years of recorded weather in the state of Pennsylvania. It reports on noteworthy weather happenings by category and places them in historical context. Ben Gelber defines meteorological terms throughout and explains what creates weather events.
- Author BiographyBEN GELBER is an on-air meteorologist at WCMH-TV, the NBC-owned and -operated television station in Columbus, Ohio. His is the author of Pocono Weather: A Weather History of Eastern Pennsylvania, the Poconos, and Northwestern New Jersey.
- Author(s)Ben Gelber
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2002
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note36 b&w illustrations, charts, tables
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.