Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £75.99
- £17.02Trending at £27.39
- £11.75Trending at £16.92
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £9.77Trending at £10.33
- £7.67Trending at £8.50
- £7.57Trending at £10.95
About this product
- DescriptionContaining a chronological description of the events leading to impact, the crash and its subsequent effect on the structural system, this report shows how and why the Pentagon structure performed so well on the morning of the September 11, 2001 attacks. It also includes over 150 full color illustrative photos, diagrams and tables.
- Author(s)Pentagon Building Performance Study Team
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Weight363 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.