CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a radical departure from traditional perceptions of people in society. This book argues that the basic relationship between people, leaders, and the middle class has always been fixed in human society, and that the people in all societies and at all times have been subject to domination and exploitation.
- Author BiographyGerhard Hirschfeld was born in Berlin, Germany. After World War I he went to South America, there combining work in the export business with a study of the cultures of the native peoples. He published many articles, papers, and monographs, and is the author of An Essay on Mankind. Kenneth E. Boulding (1910-1993) was president of many scholarly associations including the American Economic Association, the Society for General Systems Research, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He authored numerous books including Towards a New Economics: Critical Essays on Ecology, Distribution, and Other Themes, Three Faces of Power and The World as a Total System.
- Author(s)Gerhard Hirschfeld
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byKenneth Ewart Boulding
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.