CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £36.06Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this analysis, the number and distribution of Atlanta s population is addressed first, focusing on race, nativity, age, sex, marital status, education, occupation, and religion of inhabitants. The People of Atlanta also addresses fertility, mortality, and migration as it affected the growth of Atlanta s population.
- Author BiographyC. A. McMahan taught sociology at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)C. A. McMahan
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.