CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionLinguistic analysis helps understand Revelation in the context of its time and its original audience.
- Author BiographyDr Pattemore is a translation consultant with United Bible Societies, working with translation projects in New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
- Author(s)Stephen Pattemore
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSociety for New Testament Studies Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 128
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.