Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an assessment of China's communist rule, its viability as well as its prospect of democracy. This work offers a comprehensive explanation about why the provincial legislatures have acquired institutional maturation and expanded power in the context of Chinese transitional political economy.
- Author BiographyMing Xia is Professor of Political Science at the City University of New York, USA.
- Author(s)Ming Xia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleLibrary of Legislative Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.