All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging, practical, sometimes poetic account of the new world of percussion music -- from the 1930s (Varese, Cage) to today -- by one of its leading practitioners.
- Author BiographySteven Schick teaches at the University of California, San Diego, where he directs the percussion group red fish blue fish.
- Author(s)Steven Schick
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleEastman Studies in Music
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Rochester Press
- Content Note79 black & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £26.98
- £20.07Trending at £20.38
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £9.53Trending at £9.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.