Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Perforated Map, Elena Rivera's guide is language as she attempts to navigate the distances, the disturbances, the suggestions, the mistakes, the perforations. In these poems, language is the map, the matter that fills/affects the body, the organizing principle between the self and the world, and the forms that it gives rise to.
- Author BiographyElena Rivera was born in Mexico City and spent her childhood in Paris, France. She is the author of Remembrance of Things Plastic (LRL-e Editions, 2010), Mistakes, Accidents and the Want of Liberty (Barque Press, 2006), and translator of Secret of Breath (Burning Deck Press, 2008) poems by Isabelle Baladine Howald. She won the 2010 Robert Fagles prize for her translation of The Rest of the Voyage by Bernard NoA l, which will be published by Graywolf Press in November 2011. She was also awarded a 2010 National Endowment for the Arts Literature Fellowship in Translation, and a 2009 Fundacion Valparaiso Poetry Residency in Mojacar, Spain.
- Author(s)Elena Rivera
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.