CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.95
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated and revised edition outlines strategies and models for how to use technology and knowledge to improve performance, create jobs and increase income. It shows what skills will be required to produce, sell and manage performance over time, and how manual jobs can contribute to reduce the consumption of non-renewable resources.
- Author BiographyWALTER R. STAHEL is head of risk management at the Geneva Association, Switzerland. In 1982 he founded the Product-Life Institute, Europe's oldest sustainability-based consultancy. Currently, he is a visiting professor at the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the University of Surrey, UK and a frequent guest lecturer for Tohoku University's postgraduate department, Japan. An alumnus of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Stahel has authored several prize-winning academic papers. In 1989/1993, he co-authored The Limits to Certainty with Orio Giarini, which was published in six languages.
- Author(s)Walter R. Stahel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight600 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.