All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.39
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- Description'Why couldn't I be a perfumer's muse? I've come such a long way in the realm of scent. In fact, I was never really meant to poke my nose into it ...' The Perfume Lover by Denyse Beaulieu is an intimate journey into the mystery of scent.
- Author BiographyDenyse Beaulieu is a Paris-based fragrance writer and industry consultant who established herself as one of the foremost bloggers in the field with Grain de Musc. She has learned the principles of perfume composition with the help of some of the profession's most prestigious noses. Her expertise has been acknowledged by at the London College of Fashion where she teaches an intensive Understanding Fragrance course and the Societe Francaise des Parfumeurs where she is lecturer. She was born in Canada, where she first started as a writer by covering the punk rock scene for local magazines, and moved to Paris 25 years ago to do her Ph.D. at the Universite Paris VII on the Marquis de Sade.
- Author(s)Denyse Beaulieu
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight260 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.