CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionCaroline Dick asks how group identity claims, especially in the courts, obscure significant intragroup differences.
- Author BiographyCaroline Dick is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Western Ontario.
- Author(s)Caroline Dick
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.