All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize your water harvesting potential with efficient, cost-effective earthworks
- Author BiographyDouglas Barnes is a permaculture designer and trainer who specializes in rainwaterharvesting earthworks. Trained in Australia by Bill Mollison and Geoff Lawton, he has designed and built earthworks in North America, Japan, and Andra Pradesh, India. Douglas has an interest in complexity theory and systems ecology, educational design and rock climbing. He lives in Tweed, Ontario in a passive solar house he designed and built, and he blogs at permaculturerelections.com.
- Author(s)Douglas Barnes
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication12/09/2017
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Note25 B&W photos, 25 B&W illustrations
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.