All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeggy Natiello's collection of work has become a favourite amongst students on Person-Centred courses throughout the UK. It is a scholarly, much referenced work on collaborative power and gender issues.
- Author BiographyPeggy Natiello is a psychotherapist in private practice and an organisational consultant. She has worked with graduate students in major universities for over 20 years. With Carl Rogers and others, she founded The Indepth Training Program for the Person-Centered Approach in 1980 and continues training in a different format in Northern Arizona. The opportunity to work with Rogers periodically from 1978 until his death, revealed the profound and subtle meanings of the person-centered approach. Visit www.person-centered.com to find out more about Peggy's work. Currently, her work is focused on global issues facing us as we try to move into a creative future.
- Author(s)Peggy Natiello
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerson-centred Approach & Client-centred Therapy Essential Readers
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.