CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionStuckey, Messiah College; Robyn Yale, Consultant to the Alzheimer's Association, San Francisco; Rosalie Young, Wayne State University School of Medicine.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Braudy Harris is a professor in the Department of Sociology and director of the Aging Studies Program at John Carroll University. She is co-editor of Dementia: The International Journal of Social Research and Practice.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2002
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note2 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Halftones, black and white
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPhyllis Braudy Harris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.