Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of essays that examines the central themes of natural law, moral action, and virtue emphasized by John Paul II's 1993 encyclical Veritatis Splendor . This work argues against aspects of more traditional interpretations of the Angelic Doctor.
- Author BiographyMartin Rhonheimer is professor of ethics and political philosophy at the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross in Rome. His publications include a dozen books, several of which have been translated into multiple languages. His Natural Law and Practical Reason was the first of his books to be made available in English. William F. Murphy, Jr., is associate professor of moral theology at the Pontifical College Josephinum and editor of the Josephinum Journal of Theology.
- Author(s)Martin Rhonheimer
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byWilliam F. Murphy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.