All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe communication aspect of leadership to actively engage your followers and achieve understanding and motivation whilst making the message memorable has never been more important.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Carroll is a retired professor emeritus at the University of Maryland, who now works as a private consultant. During his career he has authored twelve books on psychology and organizational behaviour. He has served as a consultant to more than 30 industrial and government organizations and is a regular speaker at the University of Maryland and Syracuse University executive courses. He is best known for his books on performance assessment and leadership. He first developed the idea for this book in his courses for company executives where he found they responded particularly well to the case examples from the arts and from day to day life. Patrick C Flood is an Academic Fellow at Cambridge University. He has worked at the London Business School, University of Maryland, University of Limerick, Dublin City University and the London School of Economics. He is known primarily for his work on leadership teams and firm performance. His books include Effective Top Management Teams (2001, Blackwelll; Managing Strategy Implementation (with S.J.Carroll, Blackwell, 2000) (5000 copies sold over life) and Managing without Traditional Methods (Addison Wesley, 1996). He is currently external examiner at SAID business school and consults for the following companies: Pernod Ricard-Irish Distillers; Nypro-Clinton(US); Hewlett Packard (UK), Wang, Paul Partnership and VEC, Novartis, Nortel, ICL (UK), NHS(UK).
- Author(s)Patrick C. Flood,Stephen J. Carroll
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight560 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.