All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.64Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe wide-ranging and largely misunderstood series of operations around Petersburg, Virginia, were the longest and most extensive of the entire Civil War.
- Author BiographyBryce A. Suderow is a Civil War writer and researcher living in Washington, D.C. He received his bachelor of arts at Knox College and earned a master's in American history at Sonoma State University. His master's thesis, Thunder in Arcadia Valley, was published in 1985 (University of Missouri). Bryce has also published many articles in a number of Civil War periodicals and is recognized as one of the finest archival researchers working today. Edwin C. Bearss is a world-renowned military historian, author, and tour guide known for his work on the American Civil War and World War II. Ed, a former WWII Marine wounded in the Pacific Theater, served as Chief Historian of the National Park Service from 1981 to 1994 and is the author of dozens of books and articles. He discovered and helped raise the Union warship USS Cairo, which is on display at Vicksburg National Military Park.
- Author(s)Bryce A. Suderow,Edwin C. Bearss
- PublisherSavas Beatie
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEl Dorado Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavas Beatie
- Content Note8 maps throughout
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.