CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a patient comes in with a suspected infectious disease, knowledge is power. Now this knowledge is simplified, comprehensive and easy to find. The Pharmacist's Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy and Stewardship puts all the necessary information in one place.
- Author BiographySarah M. Wieczorkiewicz, PharmD, BCPS (AQ-ID), is a Clinical Infectious Diseases Pharmacist and Residency Program Director for the Post-Graduate Year 1 (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Wieczorkiewicz received her Doctor of Pharmacy from Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy followed by PGY1 Pharmacy Residency training at the Portland VA Medical Center in Portland, OR and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy Fellowship at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Wieczorkiewicz is passionate about antimicrobial stewardship and has demonstrated this through her leadership and service in various local initiatives and professional pharmacy organizations. She has given various national presentations and authored peer-reviewed manuscripts in the area of infectious diseases. Her current research interests include antibiogram utilization and limitations, point-of-care diagnostics, health-system-based antimicrobial stewardship initiatives, and innovation in pharmacy education. Carrie Sincak, PharmD, BCPS, FASHP is Assistant Dean for Clinical Affairs, and Professor of Pharmacy Practice at Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy. Dr. Sincak graduated with her Doctor of Pharmacy from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2000 and completed her pharmacy practice residency at the University of Michigan Medical Center in 2001. She has been on faculty with Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy since 2001, where she served as a clinical pharmacist in internal medicine at the North Chicago VA Medical Center and then later at Loyola University Medical Center. From 2008 until 2015, she served as Vice Chair in the Department of Pharmacy Practice and in March 2015, she became Assistant Dean for Clinical Affairs. Dr. Sincak has published casebook chapters, book chapters, and review articles in peer-reviewed publications. She has served as an appointed member of the ASHP Commission on Affiliate Relations, and as an elected ASHP Illinois Delegate. She has served as President and member of numerous other committees for the Illinois Council of Health System Pharmacists. Dr. Sincak is actively involved in the didactic and experiential training of pharmacy students and residents, and has won numerous teaching awards.
- Author(s)Carrie Sincak,Sarah M. Wieczorkiewicz
- PublisherAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.