All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.59
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionAs a philosophical approach, phenomenology is concerned with structure in how phenomena are experienced. This title uses phenomenological insights to explain the significance of style in modern art, most notably in Impressionism, Expressionism, Cezanne and Cubism, Duchampian conceptualism and abstract art.
- Author BiographyPaul Crowther is Professor of Philosophy at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Author(s)Paul Crowther
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note5 colour illustrations, 25 bw illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.