All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes a review of important Western philosophies and their significance for managers, management academics, and management consultants. It argues that management is an applied philosophical endeavor.
- Author BiographyJean-Etienne Joullie is assistant professor at the Gulf University for Sciences and Technology. Robert Spillane is professor at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management.
- Author(s)Jean-Etienne Joullie,Robert Spillane
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight658 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.