CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionA short, lively and innovative text, this book addresses the question of what constitutes good practice in a variety of political science methods and examines the philosophy that underpins them. It argues for a pluralistic approach that will deliver effective analysis and an in-depth understanding of political events.
- Author BiographyKeith Dowding is Professor of Political Science at Australian National University, and was previously Professor of Political Science at the London School of Economics, UK. He has written many articles for major political science and political philosophy journals as well as books including Exits, Voices and Social Investment (Cambridge University Press, 2015) and Accounting for Ministers (Cambridge University Press, 2012).
- Author(s)Keith Dowding
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.