All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany an interested person will have put aside a work by Edith Stein due to its seeming inaccessibility, aware that there was something important there for a future occasion. This essay collection attempts to give a key to reading Stein's various works. It is divided into two parts reflecting her development, Phenomenology and Metaphysics .
- Author BiographyMette Lebech has been a lecturer in philosophy at Maynooth University since 1998. She holds degrees in philosophy from the universities of Copenhagen, Louvain-la-Neuve and Leuven and has lectured and published widely on human dignity, bioethics and the philosophy of Edith Stein. Her publications include On the Problem of Human Dignity: A Hermeneutical and Phenomenological Investigation (2009), which employs Stein's phenomenology to explore the experiential necessity of the idea of human dignity. She is the founding President of the International Association for the Study of the Philosophy of Edith Stein (IASPES). Her current research interest is in phenomenological value theory.
- Author(s)Mette Lebech
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight300 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.