CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionKeynes dominated economic thought in the 20th century and his presence is still felt today in economic thought and policy. This comprehensive analysis of his philosophy features chapters from today's leading economic thinkers.
- Author BiographyJochen Runde is Senior Lecturer in Economics at the Judge Institute of Management, Cambridge (UK); Fellow and Graduate Tutor at Girton College, Cambridge (UK); and Associate Director of the Professional Practice Programme, Cambridge-Massachusetts Institute (USA). Sohei Mazuhara is Professor of Economics at Ryukoku University, Japan.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomics as Social Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJochen Runde,Sohei Mizuhara
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.