All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionBy exploring central issues in the philosophy of literature, illustrated by a wide range of novels, poems, and plays, Philosophy of Literature gets to the heart of why literature matters to us and sheds new light on the nature and interpretation of literary works.
- Author BiographyPeter Lamarque is Professor of Philosophy at the University of York. He is the author of Fictional Points of View (1996) and co-author, with Stein Haugom Olsen, of Truth, Fiction and Literature: A Philosophical Perspective (1994). He was editor of the British Journal of Aesthetics from 1995-2008, and is on the editorial board of the Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism . He edited Philosophy and Fiction (1983), Concise Encyclopedia of the Philosophy of Language (1997), and (with Stein Haugom Olsen) Aesthetics and the Philosophy of Art: The Analytic Tradition, An Anthology (Blackwell, 2003).
- Author(s)Peter Lamarque
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- Series TitleFoundations of the Philosophy of the Arts
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.