All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.01Trending at £6.13
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most significant filmmakers in the history of American cinema, Martin Scorsese is the creative force behind films such as GoodFellas , Taxi Driver , The Last Temptation of Christ , The Aviator , and The Age of Innocence . This book explores the complex themes and philosophical underpinnings of Scorsese' films.
- Author BiographyMark T. Conard, associate professor of philosophy at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City, is the editor and coeditor of many books, including The Philosophy of Film Noir and The Philosophy of the Coen Brothers.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Philosophy of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMark T. Conard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.