CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe only sourcebook of primary readings in philosophy of mind offering in-depth coverage of both historical works and contemporary controversies, from Aristotle, Descartes, and Ryle to Noam Chomsky, Frank Jackson, and Saul Kripke.
- Author BiographyBrian Beakley is Professor of Philosophy at Eastern Illinois University. He is the translator of Phenomenology by Jean-Francois Lyotard. Peter Ludlow, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Toronto, is the author of Semantics, Tense, and Time: An Essay in the Metaphysics of Natural Language (MIT Press, 1999), among other books, and the editor of Crypto Anarchy, Cyberstates, and Pirate Utopias (MIT Press, 2001) and High Noon on the Electronic Frontier (MIT Press, 1996).
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2006
- Series TitleThe Philosophy of Mind
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note45 illus.
- Weight1633 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byBrian Beakley,Peter Ludlow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementsecond edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.