Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophical issues in nursing and health care have become more evident in the academic literature. This work examines the nature of these trends in relation to the education of nurses and other health professionals. It covers a variety of philosophical perspectives, including the analytical and the postmodern.
- Author BiographyJOHN S DRUMMOND is Senior Lecturer in Nursing at the School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Dundee, UK. His research includes philosophy, the humanities and social theory applied to nursing and health care. He is co-founder and the current treasurer of The International Philosophy of Nursing Society. PAUL STANDISH is Professor of Philosophy of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. He is a leading figure in this field and Editor of the Journal of Philosophy of Education. Previous publications include The Blackwell Guide to Philosophy o
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJohn Drummond,Paul Standish
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.