All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.34
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume in the Blackwell Brown Lectures in Philosophy , this volume offers an original and provocative take on the nature and methodology of philosophy.
- Author BiographyTimothy Williamson is Wykeham Professor of Logic at the University of Oxford, a Fellow of the British Academy, and a foreign honorary member of the American Academy of Arts. Williamson is the author of Identity and Discrimination (1990), Vagueness (1996), Knowledge and its Limits (2000) and numerous articles on logic, philosophy of language, epistemology, and metaphysics.
- Author(s)Timothy Williamson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- Series TitleBlackwell/Brown Lectures in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.