All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell known for the important role he played in the American Restoration Movement, Alexander Campbell was one of the most respected and influential religious figures of 19th-century America. This reintroduces readers to Campbell as a philosopher of religion and explores the philosophical basis for the views underlying his religious movement.
- Author BiographyJ. Caleb Clanton is Associate Professor of Philosophy and University Research Professor at Lipscomb University in Nashville, USA.
- Author(s)J. Caleb Clanton
- PublisherUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Tennessee Press
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.88Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.