All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £11.32Trending at £14.99
- £9.27Trending at £12.99
- £18.39Trending at £26.08
- £13.82Trending at £22.99
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £9.79Trending at £11.98
- £19.77Trending at £27.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe science fiction genre maintains a remarkable hold on the imagination and enthusiasm of the filmgoing public, captivating large audiences worldwide and garnering ever-larger profits. This title explores the storylines, conflicts, and themes of fifteen science fiction film classics, from Metropolis to The Matrix .
- Author BiographySteven M. Sanders, emeritus professor of philosophy at Bridgewater State College in Massachusetts, is coeditor of The Philosophy of TV Noir. He lives in Franklin, Massachusetts.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication11/11/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySteven M. Sanders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.