The Philosophy of Science: Science and Objectivity by S. George Couvalis (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.68Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a non-technical introduction to the philosophy of science. Through asking whether science can provide us with objective knowledge of the world, the book provides a thorough and accessible guide to the key thinkers and debates that define the field.
- Author BiographyGeorge Couvalis is a senior lecturer in the Discipline of Philosophy at Flinders University of South Australia.
- Author(s)S. George Couvalis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/1997
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.