Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.88
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of key readings in the philosophy of social science, covering the essential issues, problems and debates in the field.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Guala is Associate Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Milan, Italy. He is the author of The Methodology of Experimental Economics (2005), and of many articles published in philosophical and scientific journals. He is currently book review editor of the journal Economics and Philosophy. Daniel Steel is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Michigan State University, USA. His research on causal inference and explanation in social science and biology has appeared in Philosophy of the Social Sciences, and The British Journal of the Philosophy of Science. He is the author of Across the Boundaries: Extrapolation in Biology and Social Science (2008).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight839 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDaniel Steel,Francesco Guala
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.