Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £32.74Trending at £35.14
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
About this product
- DescriptionBooks on taxation are written for tax practitioners and usually emphasize either what the law is or how to maneuver through the labyrinth of tax law to minimize taxes for clients.
- Author BiographyRobert W. McGee is a professor at the Florida International University, USA. He has published more than 40 books and more than 300 scholarly papers in the fields of accounting, taxation, economics, law and philosophy. He is a certified public accountant (CPA) and attorney, has taught both public finance and taxation and has doctorates in accounting, taxation, economics, law and philosophy
- Author(s)Robert W. McGee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2003
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteIX, 313 p.
- Weight1420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.