All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.49
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Philosophy of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMark T. Conard
- Edition Statement2nd Updated ed.
- Author BiographyMark T. Conard is assistant professor of philosophy at Marymount College. He is the series editor of The Philosophy of Popular Culture series and the editor of numerous books, including The Philosophy of Film Noir, The Philosophy of Neo-Noir, and The Philosophy of Martin Scorsese. He lives in New York, New York.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.