Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £17.35Trending at £19.98
- £11.91Trending at £15.51
- £9.29Trending at £12.07
- £19.51Trending at £20.91
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £9.75Trending at £12.73
About this product
- DescriptionA study of how humans weave the sound-patterns of language, informed by insights from linguistics, cognitive science, neuroscience and genetics.
- Author BiographyIris Berent is a Professor of Psychology at Northeastern University, Boston. Her research concerns phonology, morphology and reading. She has published extensively in psychological and linguistic journals.
- Author(s)Iris Berent
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.