All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.85
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £9.68Trending at £10.66
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.31
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly evocative study of photography emphasizes that the language of description (be it title, caption, or text) is deeply implicated in how a viewer looks at photographs, and that the use of a photograph determines its meaning.
- Author(s)Mary Price
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.