All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed descriptions of nearly 100 of the top photographic opportunities to be found in Acadia National Park and nearby locales.
- Author BiographyJerry Monkman is an adventure and conservation photographer and writer, based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. During the last decade, his photographs have contributed to the conservation of several hundred thousand acres of wilderness across New England. His writings and photographs about New England's wild and noteworthy places have been published by publications around the world, including National Geographic Adventure, Backpacker, Yankee, Down East, Men's Journal, and the Washington Post. He currently lives in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with his wife Marcy and their two children, Acadia and Quinn. Since 1993, Marcy Monkman has managed EcoPhotography, a conservation photography business that she co-founded with her husband, Jerry. She has also co-authored adventure guidebooks and photography books about New England, including Discover Acadia National Park, The Colors of Fall, and The Colors of Fall Road Trip Guide. She currently lives in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with her husband and their two children, Acadia and Quinn.
- Author(s)Jerry Monkman,Marcy Monkman
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleThe Photographer's Guide
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note96 full-color photographs
- Weight320 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.