All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £12.33Trending at £14.99
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive how-to/where-to guide to photographing more than 100 sites along the coast of Maine.
- Author BiographyDavid Middleton, of Danby, Vermont, is the author of several books including The Photographer's Guide to the Maine Coast, The Photographer's Guide to Vermont, The Nature of Vermont, The Nature of America and The Lobstering Life. He conducts outdoor photography workshops across the country. Bruce Morrison is a longtime and widely published photographer who has traveled extensively across the country. He specializes in wildlife photography and is a popular speaker on environmental issues. Morrison lives in Chatham, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Bruce Morrisons,David Middleton
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- Series TitleThe Photographer's Guide
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note60 full-color photographs, 15 maps
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.