Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA broad, hands on guide with detailed explanations of current methodology, relevant exercises and popular software tools.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Lemey is a FWO postdoctoral researcher at the Rega Institute, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, where he completed his PhD in Medical Sciences. He has been an EMBO fellow and a Marie-Curie fellow in the Evolutionary Biology Group at the Department of Zoology, University of Oxford. His research focuses on molecular evolution of viruses by integrating molecular biology and computational approaches. Marco Salemi is a postdoctoral scientist in the Medical Faculty at the Katholieke Universiteit, Belgium. He currently holds a research position at the University of California, Irvine, where he works on epidemiological virology and phylogenetic analysis, focusing on the molecular epidemiology of human pathogenic viruses, such as HIV and HCV. He is supported by the Fund for Scientific Research - Flanders, Belgium. Anne-Mieke Vandamme is a Full Professor in the Medical Faculty at the Katholieke Universiteit, Belgium, working in the field of clinical and epidemiological virology. Her laboratory investigates treatment responses in HIV-infected patients and is respected for its scientific and clinical contributions on virus-drug resistance. Her laboratory also studies the evolution and molecular epidemiology of human viruses such as HIV and HTLV.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight1460 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAnne-Mieke Vandamme,Marco Salemi,Philippe Lemey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.