All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionBiological chemistry has changed since the completion of the human genome project. This title emphasizes the interdisciplinary nature of biophysical chemistry by incorporating the quantitative perspective of the physical sciences, and explores the developments in the area of genomics.
- Author(s)Peter R. Bergethon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1628 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.