All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.82Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, expanded edition provides investment advice that physicians and non-physicians alike will find profitable in these difficult times. Learn about the power of thrift and the magnificence of compound interest, as well paying off your mortgage by 45.
- Author(s)Robert M. Doroghazi
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/08/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.