All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
About this product
- DescriptionExplains principles, instrumentation, function, application and limitations of all radiological techniques. Presented from perspective of medical physicists. Highly useful for postgraduates in medical physics and radiology, and FRCR candidates.
- Author BiographyK Thayalan MSc DipRp (BARC) MPhil PhD FUICC FIMSA FUSI Professor (Retired), Madras Medical College; Head, Medical Physics Division and Medical Cyclotron Facility, Dr Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Tamil Nadu, India
- Author(s)K. Thayalan
- PublisherJaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintJaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Content Note19 halftones, 35 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.