Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Physics of Theism provides a timely, critical analysis of the ways in which physics intertwines with religion. Koperski brings clarity to a range of arguments including the fine-tuning argument, naturalism, the laws of nature, and the controversy over Intelligent Design.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Koperski is Professor of philosophy at Saginaw Valley State University, Michigan. While his early work in the philosophy of science focused on chaos theory, he has more recently moved into issues at the intersection of the philosophy of science and the philosophy of religion. He is an editorial board member for Philosophy Compass and has published articles in Philosophy of Science, the British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, and Zygon, among others.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Koperski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.