All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the encyclopedia of science and philosophy, The Healing , this first volume represents arguably the most brilliant mind of late antiquity grappling with and rethinking the entire tradition of natural philosophy inherited from the Greeks as well as the physical thought of Muslim speculative theologians.
- Author BiographyJon McGinnis is associate professor of classical and medieval philosophy at the University of Missouri, St. Louis.
- PublisherBrigham Young University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- Language(s)Arabic & English
- Series TitleIslamic Translation Series
- Place of PublicationUtah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrigham Young University Press
- Weight2223 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine89 mm
- Translated byJon McGinnis
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.