All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Description* Advances in molecular biology relating to crop science * Limitation of crop yield by the supply of water or nitrogen * Global climate change and its impact on crop modelling * Physiological aspects of crop quality * A wider range of species, with emphasis on wheat, maize and soybean.
- Author BiographyRobert K M Hay was, until 2004, director of the Scottish Agricultural Science Agency. He is currently Visiting Professor in the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala. John R Porter is Professor of Agroecology at the Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University in Denmark and was formerly President of the European Society for Agronomy.
- Author(s)J. R. Porter,Robert K. M. Hay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note149 illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.