All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the authors' research into eurythmy therapy.
- Author BiographyHans-Broder von Laue was born in North Germany in 1937. He is a doctor who specialises in anthroposophical medicine. He lectures on cancer treatment and teaches therapeutic eurythmy, and has been widely published. Elke von Laue was born in Dresden, Germany in 1938. She trained as a nurse and has worked as an anthroposophical therapist for many years. She teaches eurythmy therapy and has published several papers on the subject.
- Author(s)E. Elke,Hans-Broder von Laue
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note8 b/w illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Translated byDavid MacGregor
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £17.97Trending at £20.13
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.