All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hypnotic tale of myth, romance and self-discovery.
- Author BiographyDaniel Mason received his bachelor's degree in biology at Harvard in 1998 and spent a year studying malaria on the Thailand-Myanmar border, where much of The Piano Tuner was written. He then went on to become a medical student at the University of California, San Francisco. A seasoned lecturer, brilliant and inexhaustable, he couldn't be more promotable.
- Author(s)Daniel Mason
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/01/2004
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/12/2015
- Weight241 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.78Trending at £4.85
- £8.69Trending at £14.88
- £14.83Trending at £16.46
- £6.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.44Trending at £7.06
- £8.62Trending at £8.99
- £11.99Trending at £17.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.