All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £20.83Trending at £21.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.71
About this product
- DescriptionFollows the hilly course of the author's romantic life as she falls in love with a series of pets and in and out of love with an equally eclectic string of men, many of whom bear a striking resemblance to the animals, both in looks and temperament.
- Author BiographyRachel Toor teaches writing at Eastern Washington University and is a columnist for the Chronicle of Higher Education and a senior writer for Running Times. She is the author of Admissions Confidential: An Insider's Account of the Elite College Selection Process and Personal Record: A Love Affair with Running (Nebraska 2008). She graduated from Yale University, received an MFA from the University of Montana, and currently lives in Spokane.
- Author(s)Rachel Toor
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content Note12 images
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.