All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the remarkable cultural influence of Chinese porcelain around the globe. This book tells the story of how porcelain became a vehicle for the transmission and assimilation of artistic symbols, themes, and designs across vast distances - from Japan and Java to Egypt and England.
- Author BiographyRobert Finlay, Professor of History at the University of Arkansas, is the author of Politics in Renaissance Venice and Venice Besieged: Politics and Diplomacy in the Italian Wars, 1494-1534.
- Author(s)Robert Finlay
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCalifornia World History Library
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note24 color illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.